Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hokkaido, absence from reality and the color yellow...

It's been a while since I was last here... thats what I said the last time.

From the North I draw my roots.

Snow isn't so foreign a thing and I miss it always...

...and again I'm there like when I was asleep.



...you know? Like in that dream the other night.

"
"
"
"
 "
  "
   "
    "
  "
"
'
?

...just when I thought I could get used to it...
I
fall asleep
to
 another
sunset
*


  • work is...
  • that place again?
  • the ocean isn't that place.
  • right?
  • so work can change.
  • right?



Fast forward...
...to yesterday.
I revisit an old event, "the" happening or something like that.
People I've known and new people I'd like to know.
but...
you know...
I didn't get out of my box.
  • A yellow shirt
  • A yellow watch
  • A yellow wrist band
  • Academy of Arts?
I should have just said "Hi!">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

No comments:

Post a Comment